SPICED Academy’s Full-Stack Web Development Program is now officially certified! That means if you’re currently unemployed and registered in Germany, you may qualify for a Bildungsgutschein (and Education Voucher). This voucher is given to you by the Agentur für Arbeit, and will cover the costs of taking our Full-Stack Web Development Program!
What’s a Bildungsgutschein?
A Bildungsgutschein is an Education Voucher issued by the Agentur für Arbeit. The aim of the Bildungsgutschein is to train people with new skills in order to find a new career path or job. If you're unemployed (or soon to be), you may be eligible to receive one. Once you’re issued with the voucher, you’ll need to take the course within the timeframe specified.
How to get started?
- Consult with your local Agentur fur Arbeit (Job Center).
- Tell them that you’re interested in our course.
- Take our Info Pack with you (download here).
- With the Bildungsgutschein in hand, apply to SPICED on our website and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Why SPICED Academy?
- Go from beginner to web developer in just 12 weeks!
- Build real-life projects like a social network, ready to present in your own portfolio!
- Get extensive industry insights from our roster of experienced teachers!
- Get interview tips, resume help and all the skills you need to take the next steps in your career!
So, what are you waiting for? Kick-start your new career (for free!) with SPICED.
Want more info on our Full-Stack Web Development program? Get in touch!
More details on certification
SPICED Education GmbH and its Full Stack Web Development Program are certified to qualify as vocational training according to the standards of the Federal Social Security Law in Germany (SGB III/AZAV). We were audited by Hanseatische Zertifizierungsagentur GmbH, Hamburg, Germany, authorised through Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle to audit Quality Management Systems and to approve organisations and programs according to the Federal Employment Protection Act. With this certificate in hand, SPICED qualifies to accept students to its program which are entitled to funding of vocational training according to the Federal Employment Protection Act. If you qualify to receive such funding by the state you will be issued an education voucher (Bildungsgutschein) issued by the Agentur für Arbeit (JobCenter) after a personal consultation. Only they can issue Bildungsgutschein.
If you are at risk of losing your job, your employer may receive funding for you to be trained to qualify for another open positions inside your company. Training on gaining additional qualification to remain employed with your current employer can be funded according to the Federal Employment Protection Act. In this case your employer need to seek approval.